Thursday, April 9, 2009

What the Hell

In the last week I have followed current events ranging from N. Korea missile testing, veteran's dog murdered, an American ship held captive by Somali pirates, Mexican Drug Cartel violence spilling over into the US, and what is the first story I read this morning???

You guesses it - President Obama plans to begin pushing Immigration Reform Bill will that set a clear path for Illegals to gain citizenship in the United States.

What the Hell!!

I'd like to think I am missing something here....Americans are losing jobs in numbers that I have never seen. Our government is spending record amounts of our tax dollars with complete disregard of future ramifications. Our President has spent the last week essentially insulting his own country and apologizing to any foreign leader that's willing to listen for many of the very mechanisms that have made us the greatest country in the world. Over the last few months I have witnessed a rise in random acts of violence throughout this country and have yet to come to grips with why this is happening.

These are just a few of the seemingly countless current events that have ignited a feeling of fear and uncertainty inside me the likes of which I have never experienced......and how is my President going to ease my fears and comfort me??

By paving the road to citizenship for Illegal Aliens.

Thanks Pres, I feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment